The Answers You Need To Conquer Your Child’s Post-Pandemic Mental Health Challenges
Post-Pandemic Parenting teaches you practical, easy-to-use techniques that will help your child rebound from stress and anxiety developed during the pandemic.
Watching your child suffer and not knowing how to help them can leave you feeling frustrated and powerless. In just three short lessons, you will learn about parenting practices that help your child and bring you relief, confidence, and much-needed solutions.Yes! I Want To Help My Child
Wondering if this masterclass is right for YOU?
The pandemic and its isolation, uncertainty, and health implications took a toll on many people, especially children. Recent studies show that during the first year of the pandemic, 21% of children felt feelings of anxiety, and 25% experienced symptoms of depression.
Many times, parents miss the clues.
This course is for you if you’ve watched your child:
- Become uncertain about the future
- Change from being the happy child you know
- Lose interest in the activities they used to enjoy
- Withdraw from friends and family
- Worry about going outside and into the world
- Feel sad or worried about illness or death
Did you know?
- The CDC reported that mental health-related emergency department visits among children aged 12-17 increased 31% in 2020.
- In a 2020 survey of 1,000 parents around the country facilitated by the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, 71% of parents said the pandemic had taken a toll on their child’s mental health, and 69% said the pandemic was the worst thing to happen to their child. A national survey of 3,300 high schoolers conducted in spring 2020 found close to one third of students felt unhappy and depressed much more than usual.
- During February 21-March 20, 2021, suspected suicide emergency department visits were 50.6% higher among girls and 3.7% higher in boys than during the same period in 2019.
Often times, parents don’t know what to do or how to help. Even outside counseling is extremely difficult to get. Mental health professionals’ schedules are booked for months and may be too expensive for many families.
However, we know early intervention yields better outcomes. Post-Pandemic Parenting offers the first steps in that early intervention. You can do this on your own and in your own home!
My name is Dr. Robin Arthur, and I am a nationally recognized clinical psychologist and creator of Post-Pandemic Parenting. Through the course, I will personally provide you with skills you can use immediately.
I have been solving critical mental health problems for parents and children across the United States for more than 25 years. I work from a strength-based positive psychology perspective and understand that early intervention leads to faster and better outcomes. That is why I created Post-Pandemic Parenting. My goal is to help you quickly learn the skills you need to help your child succeed, gain insight, and move on to a fulfilling, balanced life. I have raised four children myself and understand first-hand the challenges and immense rewards of being a parent!
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- How to recognize the early signs of stress, anxiety, and depression in children
- Time tested and proven techniques to address your child’s stress and anxiety
- Positive psychology strategies to help your child be happier and more resilient
- How to confidently engage your child in these strategies
You will be invited to two group parenting coaching sessions and become part of an online community for ongoing support.Yes! I Want To Help My Child!
Dr. Robin Arthur is among the top psychologists, nationally known. She is an excellent therapist, a talented trainer, and a gifted consultant. Dr. Arthur’s diverse background enables her to assist complex patients and families, as well as executives and organizations seeking transformation. Her wonderful sense of humor, bright spirit, and professional acumen make her an engaging teacher and professional!
Brett Dowdy, Psy.D. Chief Of Psychological Services,
Lindner Center Of HOPE
Dr. Arthur’s help was invaluable when my daughter, Sophie, refused to return to her third-grade classroom after being home with me. We learned how to calm our daughter and teach her how to be successful despite her anxiety. Dr. Arthur was so supportive and did not make me feel like a bad parent. Thank you, Dr. Arthur!
~ Jennifer B.
I had no idea how to help my son, Trey, when he started having panic attacks. Nothing I tried helped. We met with Dr. Arthur for several weeks, and it was amazing to see him take control of his anxiety. He stopped being afraid to go out of his room and was confident again. It was wonderful to learn that he did not need more than a few new ways to stop his anxiety!
~ Marianne L.
What’s Inside The Post-Pandemic Parenting Course
Lessons And Strategies You Can Use Right Away
You no longer have to stand by helplessly while your child struggles. The lessons are thoroughly explained, easy to understand, and contain step-by-step implementation guides.
Post-Pandemic Parenting contains three modules with three lessons per module. Each lesson will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Module One – Really Understanding Your Child
By the end of Module One, you will know how to:
- Recognize and understand your child’s needs
- Identify the cycle of emotions and how they affect your child
- Calm your child when they are stressed, panicked, or acting out
Module Two – What To Do And Not To Do
By the end of Module Two, you will know how to:
- Engage with your child effectively to be a part of the solution
- Deal with your child in extreme distress, including what to do and what not to do
- Train your child’s brain so they can successfully use the skills you will teach them.
Module Three – Teaching Resilience
By the end of Module Three, you will know how to:
- Develop your best parenting style and understand how it affects your child’s emotional wellbeing
- Create resilience in your child, one of the most important traits you can teach them
- Arm your child with skills, skills, skills. When they have the skills, they can learn to manage problems on their own.
You will be given access to one module per week so you can take time to dive into the material and master the skills. I space out the modules so that you can fit them into your already hectic schedule as a parent! Believe me, having raised four kids myself, I fully appreciate how hard it can be to find an hour in the week to take a class.
I will host two live Q&A sessions to troubleshoot and ask questions. This will be a great opportunity to learn from other parents as well.
Total Value: $1,500.00
- Three modules that contain material and skills equivalent to six psychotherapy sessions: $1,200 Value
- Additional Bonus offerings: $300 Value
By Enrolling In Post-Pandemic Parenting, You Will Have Free Access To Exclusive Content And Webinars. You Will Receive Ongoing Support And Resources Long After Your Course Is Completed.
By enrolling in Post-Pandemic Parenting, you will become a member of an exclusive Facebook group composed of myself, current parents and course alumni. Together we will provide an interactive forum where you will learn new ideas and receive feedback when you need help for your child.
Registered participants will receive access to my Positive Parenting Support Facebook group, complete with parenting news, recommendations for new ways to help your child in a myriad of topics, and ongoing support. I will encourage you to continue growing personally and as a parent so you can be successful at one of the most difficult jobs out there … being an amazing parent!
How will I find time for this course?
Will I be able to help my child, or do I need a professional?
Will my investment pay off? Funds are tight right now.
How long will it take me to learn the methods you are teaching?
Are the recommended methods effective for any child at any age?
I am so thankful I found Dr. Arthur. My daughter was struggling in so many areas due to the pandemic. It took about a month and I started to see her smile again and feel hopeful.
~ Jennifer B.
When our daughter, Victoria, came home from college and said she was not able to feel happy anymore, I was at a loss how to best help her. Dr. Arthur taught my daughter skills that changed how she thought about her emotions, the things causing her to feel unhappy, and ways to deal with college. She also coached me on how to support my daughter but also let her grow independently.
~ Maria V.
- The past few years have been unbelievably difficult for children. They shouldn’t have to suffer alone, and with Post-Pandemic Parenting, they won’t have to.
- As your child’s parent, YOU will have the skills to make a difference.
- YOU will no longer have to stand by helplessly and watch your child be stressed, anxious and depressed.
- With Post-Pandemic Parenting, YOU will have the power to do something.
- Not knowing what to do when your child is unhappy and stressed is one of the scariest, most frustrating things a parent can deal with.
- Give yourself peace of mind by learning what you can do for your child when everything feels upside down.
- Post-Pandemic Parenting can help!
I have had the honor of working with parents and children for my entire adult life. It is rewarding to see the results when effective interventions bring back joy! My understanding of the mind/body/spiritual connection facilitates the road to wellbeing. I believe in working from a strength-based, positive psychology perspective rather than a disease model. At some point in our lives, most of us can use someone to collaborate with regarding our wellbeing. It is a sign of strength to reach out, not a weakness. Please contact me if you have any questions. I am here to help you enhance your parenting toolbox!